Thursday, November 29, 2012

Project

My project is basically just strating out. I know the topics I am going to focus around, and most of the questions I am going to ask. Most of my questions are yes and no while some are like the lickert scale. My case study is going to focus on concussions in the media, and how they bring about awareness and a personal story of a someone who had a concussion. Most of my questions are basic, but at the end I am also going to include a place for comments so people can explain in detail why they avoided concussion warnings.  I am really excied for people to start answering the questions and recieving the results. Through my project I hope to bring about awareness so other people who are faced in this situation can know the seriousness and take  precautions when they get a concussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment