Thursday, November 8, 2012

2nd Quarter Project

For my second semester project I decided to do a case study on concussions. Over the past few weeks I have been blogging regularly about different topic throughout the health world, and my last post on concussions was really the most interesting for me. I am an athlete and I think that is what draws me to this topic. I am going to research about why people avoid the warning signs and how we can draw more attention to the seriousness of this injury. I am also going to incorporate factors of money, class, family, friends, and schooling to my research, and add surveys to show others' opinions and thoughts.
I am really excited for this part of the project, I did enjoy blogging but I am glad to focus on 1 topic in health care.

No comments:

Post a Comment