Monday, November 19, 2012

Project

My project is going to focus on concussions; the reasons why people ignore the warning signs, and how we can show the seriousness of these injuries. For my project I plan to do a case study and a survey. I was thinking of focusing on one group of people, but then I decided to include all people boys and girls all ages to really get a sense of what people think throughout many different ages. I want to also include both athletes and non athletes to see the different opinions. I am going to do a survey, about different questions and topics like
- why people avoid warning signs
 - how can we draw more attention to this injury
  - do different sports expect differnt things or have different ideas on concussions
- why you would/wouldn't avoid the warning signs
- does you school/family effect your decisions on head injuries
My procedure is going to include articles about concussions. I want to include some stories about the long-lasting effects of concussions as well. I want to have the survey to show different peoples thoughts on concussions. Overall, I want to see the factors that play into concussions whether it be school, family or choices pertaining to the injury. I want people to know the seriousness of concussions and that they are not something that can be pushed to the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment