Sunday, December 9, 2012

Well I started my project this weekend by having some of my family members do the survey. I was really excited to see some of the results, but it was hard for some of the people to answer the questions since they have not had concussions before. I orginally wanted to include people who have had and who have not had concussions in the survey, but after getting my first results back I decided to change it. I didn't really realize that for people who didnt have concussions they wouldn't beable to answer like more than half of the questions. Therefore instead of changing my questions I am just asking different people all of who would of had to have  a concussion once in their life.I think this way will work better anyways, because it will be people who have actually experienced concussions before. It will be thier ideas and thoughts about the precautions and warnings they had and took with their concussion, instead of someone just saying what they would have done if they were in the situation. I do think that I am going to recieve split results, because everyone has different ideas about concussions and head injuries. I just hope everyone realizes the dangers of concussions, because they are such a serious injury. I do have to change my list of people but I think if I get results from people who have experienced concussions my survey will be more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment